Optimized Pricing Specifications:
With CompetitorEye's strategic Optimized Pricing included in our Premium Plan, we help take the guess work out of your pricing.
With three levels of priority, CompetitorEye can help you accurately assign the optimum price to achieve your companies' goals. This allows you complete control over your pricing with the added benefit of tracking your highest priority products. As competitors "come and go" or "reprice products" according to their formulas, our Optimized Pricing allows you to focus on your core segments of products, as well as possibly helping you find those "missed opportunities" that even your competitors do not know about.
Staying competitive is obviously the key, but it is not always necessary to drive pricing to the bottom. CompetitorEye's data helps you keep an eye on historical pricing trends per item and can base a competitive pricing suggestion on your rules from calculated and historical data, not just a current snapshot in time as other "repricing" engines do..
Using your priority level settings CompetitorEye can automatically discontinue an item price lowering "chase" in response to your competitor's price drops.
Based on your preferences and our data, our engine has the ability to automatically recommend against perpetuating a "pricing war" and can also recommend when to actually increase your pricing to maximize profitability.
Best of all, the system is completely configurable, including an "Optimized Note" which keeps you informed as to our system's pricing recommendations. Minimizing the question as to why a particular price was suggested.
For additional information concerning default optimized pricing, simply see: Optimized Pricing Defaults
Customize your inbound feeds
Optimized Pricing Feed Specifications:
The following additional elements can be provided in your feeds. For item upload please see Catalog Upload.
PREMIUM BASIC: your item #,known ASIN,mf,ifep,ifed,ifop,ifod,pri
PREMIUM ADVANCED: your item #, known ASIN, known UPC/EAN, known MPN,mf,ifep,ifed,ifop,ifod,pri,ceiling
- MF: "My Floor" This is a multi purpose element, it represents the absolute lowest delivered price you are willing to drop to for the specific product to win the Buy Box.
The element can have any of the following values:
- Numeric value greater than zero: Represents the lowest selling price.
- 0 (Zero) or -1: Off, this product will not be considered for optimized pricing.
- Numeric value less than -1: If a value is supplied < -1 it will be treated as a percentage of your current selling price as found at the moment of the scan. For example, if current selling price is $100 and MF is -5 (5%) the dynamic floor will be $100-5% or $95.
- IFEP: "If Engine (Amazon) Percentage", if Amazon is the Buy Box owner this percentage will be deducted from the Buy Box price. Use whole number 3 = 3%
- IFED: "If Engine (Amazon) Dollar", if Amazon is the Buy Box owner this dollar amount will be deducted in addition to any (IFEP) percentage reduction.
- IFOP: "If Other (Competitor) Percentage", if your competitor is the Buy Box owner this percentage will be deducted from the Buy Box price. Use whole number 1 = 1%
- IFOD: "If Other (Competitor) Dollar", if your competitor is the Buy Box owner this dollar amount will be deducted in addition to any (IFOP) percentage reduction.
- PRI: "Priority", Three levels of priority may be used in relation to raising and lowering pricing to obtain or keep the Buy Box.
- P: Passive. Wait for just the right moment and take the Buy Box, priority is to maximize profits VS. Buy Box ownership.
- N: Neutral. Attempt to obtain the Buy Box. Take chasing seriously but chase on limited basis.
- A: Aggressive. Attempt at all costs to obtain the Buy Box. Ignore chasing and respond.
- Ceiling: No matter what the marketing climate is, we will not suggest a price increase higher than this amount. Default is 100,000.00 Premium advanced importing only. We will also raise your price back to the ceiling, if you have no competition. Great after winning a "price war" and your competitor(s) stops selling the item, we will revert your pricing back to this amount.
In addition to your standard feed elements, the following elements will be included in your feed concerning optimized pricing:
Optimized Pricing is a premium plan feature. Please see Plans and Options to enable.
- UPC/EAN: Universal Product Code. Each manufacturer is assigned a UPC by a governing authority to represent their product. It's the bar code scanners read when your checking out at your local store. EAN - European equivalent to UPC.
- Optimum Price: The suggested selling price based on your preferences and market conditions. "-1" for no change.
- Optimum Shipping: The suggested shipping price based on your preferences and market conditions. "-1" for no change.
- Your Price: Your selling price as found during monitoring.
- Your Shipping: Your shipping price as found during monitoring.
- Sales Rank: The most recent Amazon Sales Rank at the time of monitoring.
- Optimized Note: Keeps you informed as to our system's pricing recommendations. Minimizing the question as to why a particular price was suggested.